Modern Industrial, With All The Features
- High stud industrial building of 1,332.7sqm approx.
- Fully fenced concrete yard with two entrance ways
- Designed for B-train movements around the building
- Canopy for off-loading plus Dangerous Goods area
- 3,844sqm (more or less) of industrial zoned land
- Tekplas as tenant returning $180,441pa plus GST & Outgoings
Situated in De Leeuw Place, part of Te Rapa Industrial Park; a well-established premier industrial estate. The property has good exposure to Te Rapa Road, and is close to Hamilton's main city arterial routes and Expressway interchange junctions. The location is handy to The Base Shopping Centre (NZ's largest bulk retail centre), also Te Rapa Gateway Industrial Estate and Pukete Industrial Estate. Nearby neighbours include Alsynite One NZ Limited, Awards Trophies & Engraving, Bridgestone Tyres and Hennessy Group Limited to mention a few.
Opportunity to purchase this well-presented and positioned industrial building, either with vacant possession and a short leaseback or with a longer-term settlement.
This property should appeal to owner occupiers or investors alike, with the potential to use part or all of this property or lease out.
Do not miss out on this opportunity; call now for the full Information Memorandum and to book your inspection (inspections are by prior appointment only)